Friday, February 8, 2008

The Elusive Bayerische

They've been finished for over a month, I've had the pictures for at least two weeks, but I just haven't gotten around to posting. It might be because the pictures didn't turn out too well (bad lighting, impatient model who didn't understand why it was so important for me to take pictures so I could show the internets) or because he received them with more glee than I could possibly have dreamed and I needed no more approval than that (yes, he has requested more socks; yes, I have cast on).

Photobucket

(Okay, worst FO picture ever, sorry.)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bayerische Socks by Eunny Jang
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Charcoal
Size 0 DPNS (they are pretty tight on him, and he has wee skinny stick legs...I would probably go up a needle size or two for the average dude.)


He made all his friends look at them and praise them. There is no higher honor.

1 comment:

micah said...

Those are FRESH! He should sport them proudly.

Nice work.